“In addition to their detector, Ghost Surf has also added AdArmor, which is a popup blocker and a Personal Data Vault. The personal Data Vault encrypts and password-protects your data, shreds your deleted files to U.S. Department of Defense standards and allows you to back up data at the same level of security as the original file-supporting CD-ROMs, removable disks, USB pen drives and more.”- TopTenReviews
GhostSurf Platinum 5.5 is designed to make you invisible on the Internet and ensures a secure surfing experience. It also surfs the Web anonymously, removes, stops spam and cleans your browsing tracks.
- Enable even novice PC users to erase all traces of their online activity, encrypt their Internet connection and remove aggressive automatically
- Provide a secure location to store confidential files and eliminate online ads
- Route your surfing through proprietary anonymous hubs and lets you see every piece of data your computer emits over the Internet
- Erase your Web history, cache, clipboard, cookies and more using Dept. of Defense standards for data destruction.
- Employ a multi-pronged method for detection to provide the most advanced protection available.
- Stop spam and protects your online identity
- Create anonymous email addresses to send and receive messages freely while hiding your identity from the outside world in just seconds.
- Shop, surf, and chat on the Internet without worrying about your inbox being flooded with unwanted email, wasting your time and increasing your risk of falling victim to scams and viruses.
Include the GhostMyMail, an innnovative anti-spam solution that stops spam by hiding your real email address
To keep you safe, GhostSurf Platinum 5.5 erases all traces of your online activity, encrypts your Internet connection, stores confidential files securely, stops spam, and removes aggressive Get Ghostsurf Platinum 5.5 for $24.95 ($5.00 OFF)!!!automatically. And it’s easy to use so you can surf safely right away. Now
Only $24.95; Save $5.00 ($5.00 Off)
Coupon Code: NA/Link
(Up to 2009-11-12)