Written by Shareware Rating on September 28th, 2010 in Reviews.
Global mapper is one of the best GIS software on earth. Current version of Global Mapper is version 12. This post will show you how to install Global Mapper 12 on Windows 7. Just like installation of Global Mapper on Windows Xp, install GM 12 in Windows 7 just finished in few steps. Here is the complete installation guide. You can download this full version software from here.
1. Prepare the installation files. Double click the Global Mapper setup file to start.
2. Now, the Security Warning may come up, just click Run to start the installation.
3. Next the installation process should begin, extracting files.
4. Follow the installation wizard, specify the installation path of Global Mapper 12. Or leave it by default.
5. After that, the actual installation process begin, wait until it finished.
6. Now Global Mapper 12 is installed on Windows 7. Enjoy.
If you need the Global Mapper 12 tutorial, you can find in this blog, just search on the search box. Or you can simply click here to view all Global Mapper 12.